+ Free arrival and departure services for the group!
+ Private trek with an English speaking trekking guide
+ 1 porter (between two clients) to carry your luggage during the trek (max 15 kg; i.e. 7.5kg pP)
+ Private vehicle from Pkr-Nayapul & return
+ Full board meals (Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner) during the trek
+ Accommodation during the trek in carefully selected teahouses
+ Trekking permit and TIMS card
+ First Aid kit
+ Guides’ and porters’ medical and accidental insurance
- Travel & Health Insurance [needs to cover Emergency Helicopter Rescue at altitude]
- Any alcoholic beverages, cold drinks and boiled water as well as snacks, deserts etc. during the trek
- Tips for Guide & Porter (not mandatory but expected)
- Hot shower, battery charges (available at extra cost in lodges, sometimes free)
- Unforeseen expenses not under our control such as flight cancellations or delays, weather related issues, illness during the trek, rescue costs etc.
- Any other costs not specifically included. Please feel free to ask if in doubt