- Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure. 20 days before your trip departure, the deposited advance payment becomes non-refundable.
- In case you intend to cancel your trip for any reason, before 59-21 days prior to your trip departure date. We rather recommend you to postpone your trip against of cancelling it. Since doing so will deduct certain amount of cancellation charge such as: flight cancellation, accomodation etc.from your advance deposit and remaining amount after that deduction will be transferred as your balance amount and 30% advance of total value of the package should be maintain for your next trip.
- You can transfer your booking to another person on your behalf but have to pay certain amount of cancellation charge for the interchange of the name.
- After the confirmation of two trip you cann't cancel and transfer your one trip to another.
- Make sure that you have the right travel insurance to cover your trip cancellation expense.
- Such as sudden strikes, changes of permit policy or tightening of restriction to foreign tourists all fall under the non-refundable policy and are therefore not valid causes for any refund.
- The company will not issue any refund if clients leave a trip after the commencement for any reason, either voluntarily or involuntarily. Meals, accommodation or services not used are not refunded.