+ All airport transfers. We’ll pick you up personally
+ Accommodation in a quality 3* hotel with breakfast in Ktm as per the itinerary [upgrade possible]
+ 1:1 experienced private climbing Sherpa guide during trek and climb (Everest Summiteers) with meals, accommodation, salary, and insurance
with meals, accommodation, salary and insurance
+ 60 kg personal baggage while trekking up and 4o kg while down carrying by porter
+ Sightseeing in KTM by private vehicle and professional English speaking guide
+ Fight from Kathmandu to Lukla and return
+ Full board meals (Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner/main course) during the trek
+ Accommodation during the trek in carefully selected teahouses as per the itinerary
+ All food and fuel for Base camp and higher camps during expedition. Services of cook and kitchen boy at Base Camp and Camp 2.
+ Everest National Park Entry Permit fee,
+ Trekkers Information Management System [TIMS] registration fee
+ khumbu Pasang Lhamu rural municipality entrance fee
+ Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing Mt. Everest.
+ CE certified oxygen cylinders (6 x 4.3 lts. per member) with British top out mask and regulator.
+ Medical, accidental, and search and rescue Insurance for all involved local staffs.
+ All rope fixing and icefall management charges in the Expedition.
+ 6 bottle for member and 3 bottle for Sherpa (4l) with 2 sets of mask & regulator.
+ Complete camping setup with dining & kitchen tents, chairs and tables in Advance Base Camp.
+ Necessary shower and toilet tents, individual member tents in ABC.
+ One each tent for member & Sherpa sharing in Camp 1.2,3 & 4.
+ Solar panel/generator for light and battery charge in Advance Base Camp.
+ Duffel bag and trekking map (Duffel to be returned after trip completion)
+ First aid medical kit carried by the guide
+ Necessary paper works, all government, and local taxes
+ Complimentary welcome or farewell dinner in Kathmandu with the host family
- International Airfare to and from your country
- Nepal Visa fee for on arrival entry visa (US$ 25 or equivalent for 15 days, US$ 40 for 30 days & US$ 100 for 90 days. For the further more information, have visit Nepal Immigration Department official website.
- Travel & Health Insurance [needs to cover Emergency Heli Rescue at altitude]
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu
- Any alcoholic beverages, cold drinks, and boiled water as well as snacks, desserts, etc. during the trek
- Expenses by usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phone and Internet.
- Clothing, packing items or bags, personal medical kit, or personal climbing gears.
- Rescue, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses of the member.
Permits for walkie-talkies & filming if special camera.
- Tips for Guide & Porter
- Hot shower, wifi, battery charges (available at extra cost in lodges, sometimes free)
- Unforeseen expenses not under our control such as flight cancellations or delays, weather-related issues, illness during the trek, rescue costs, etc.
- Any other costs not specifically included. Please feel free to ask if in doubt
Extra time and expenses due to flight cancellation or delay
The flight from Kathmandu to Lukla significantly reduces the journey time compared to the trek via Jiri (which we also offer). The flight is the shortest and most popular way of gaining access to the region but the mountain weather is notoriously unpredictable and sometimes even during the best part of the season, flights are delayed or postponed for one or more days. Cancellation and the delay of the trip only occur starting and end of the trip during the flight day. In case of the flight cancellation due to bad weather, extra expenses (Airport drop and pick up, extra night in hotel, Guide and porter extra days wages, except the number of days included in the package extra days extension due to flight cancellation or some other reason from individual clients, must bear by themselves, etc.) might occurred which are not included in the package and one should ready to bear those expense. We also arrange for a Heli charter from Kathmandu to Lukla or return instead but this adds significant extra cost. While chartering heli because of the flight cancellation, the cost of the fare tickets will be deducted from the heli cost. We highly recommend that you take potential delays into account and allow for a week extra day in Kathmandu. Because of the flight delay, there will be changes in your travel date. Make sure that all the extra expenses occurred due to the unforeseen condition will be bear by your travel insurance company.