Nagarjun Rock Climbing is one of our favorite Rock climbing and we’d be delighted to help you explore this impressive spot in Nepal.
Nagarjun Rock Climbing is one of the popular and closet Climbing Site of Kathmandu valley. It is located 3km in the northwest of Kathmandu valley in Nagarjun Forest Reserve. From you can continue to sacred Buddhist site Langlungten, Padmasambhava (Guru Rinpoche in Tibetan) took his meditation there. Beside, you will see good view of the Annapurna, Langtang, Machhapuchare, Manaslu and Ganesh Himal, Kathmandu valley.
We ascend more than 21 routes about 55m high on a dizzying limestone cliff. Nagarjun Rock climbing is suitable for all sorts of climbers from beginners to experts. Rock climbing is appreciated outdoor activities, it evaluates your strength, tolerance, activity and balance.
All our treks can be booked as private trips - no large, impersonal groups but small, individual experiences. Let Incredible Himalayan Sherpa Adventure take you on your very own adventure climb to Nagarjun Rock Climbing.
- Popular Rock Climbing in kathmandu Valley
- Suitable for all sorts of climbers from beginners to experts
A short private drive through city and forest bring us to Nagarjun Forest. The Initial trip begin with a short train by Rock climbing guide. You will ascend more than 21 routes about 55m high on a dizzying limestone cliff. The adventure rock climb will make your dream come true. There you are offer by tea/coffees/ soft drinks and lunch. After we transfer you to your hotel by private transportation.
[Included meals: Lunch/tea/coffee/soft drinks]
- All ground transport. We’ll pick you up personally
- Private climbing with an English speaking govt licensed climbing Guide
- All necessary permits and entrance fees for all members
- Necessary climbing equipment
- Lunch during the trip
- All government taxes
- Any alcoholic beverages, cold drinks and boiled mineral water as well as snacks, deserts etc. during the climb
- Personal clothing and equipment
- Personal travel insurance /medical/trip cancellation/rescue insurance
- Tipping is a culture in Nepal and is expected by your staff (guides, porters, drivers)
- Unforeseen expenses not under our control such as flight cancellations or delays, weather related issues, illness during the trek, rescue costs etc
- Any other costs not specifically included. Please feel free to ask if in doubt