+ All airport transfers. We’ll pick you up personally
+ Accommodation in a quality 3* hotel with breakfast in Kathmandu [upgrade possible]
+ Sightseeing in KTM by private vehicle and professional English speaking guide
+ Private trek with an English speaking trekking guide
+ 1 porter (between two clients) to carry your luggage during the trek (max 20 kg; i.e. 10kg pP)
+ KTM-Lukla flight & return
+ Full board meals (Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner) during the trek
+ Accommodation during the trek in carefully selected teahouses
+ Trekking permit and TIMS
+ First Aid kit
+ Guides’ and porters’ medical & accidental insurance
- International Airfare to and from your country
- Nepal Visa fee for on arrival entry visa (US$ 25 or equivalent for 15 days, US$ 40 for 30 days & US$ 100 for 90 days. You also require 2 passport sized photos)
- Travel & Health Insurance [needs to cover Emergency Helicopter Rescue at altitude]
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu
- Any alcoholic beverages, cold drinks and boiled mineral water as well as snacks, deserts etc. during the trek
- Tips for Guide & Porter (not mandatory but expected)
- Hot shower, battery charges (available at extra cost in lodges, sometimes free)
- Unforeseen expenses not under our control such as flight cancellations or delays, weather related issues, illness during the trek, rescue costs etc.
- Any other costs not specifically included. Please feel free to ask if in doubt.
Extra time and expenses due to flight cancellation or delay
The flight from Kathmandu to Lukla significantly reduces the journey time compared to the trek via Jiri (which we also offer). The flight is the shortest and most popular way of gaining access to the region but the mountain weather is notoriously unpredictable and sometimes even during the best part of the season, flights are delayed or postponed for one or more days. Cancellation and the delay of the trip only occur starting and end of the trip during the flight day. In case of the flight cancellation due to bad weather, extra expenses (Airport drop and pick up, extra night in hotel, Guide and porter extra days wages, except the number of days included in the package extra days extension due to flight cancellation or some other reason from individual clients must bear by themselves, etc.) might occurred which are not included in the package and one should ready to bear those expense. We also arrange for a Heli charter from Kathmandu to Lukla or return instead but this adds significant extra cost. While chartering heli because of the flight cancellation, the cost of the fare tickets will be deducted from the heli cost. We highly recommend that you take potential delays into account and allow for a week extra day in Kathmandu. Because of the flight delay, there will be changes in your travel date. Make sure that all the extra expenses occurred due to the unforeseen condition will be bear by your travel insurance company.