+ All airport transfers. We’ll pick you up personally
+ Accommodation in a quality 3* hotel with breakfast in Ktm as per the itinerary [upgrade possible]
+ Sightseeing tour in Lhasa by professional Tibetan speaking government licensed guide with meals, accommodation, salary and insurance
+ Full board meals (Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner/main course) during the trek
+ Accommodation during the trek in a carefully selected hotel as per the itinerary
+ Tibet travel permit
+ Expedition Permit fee of Mt. Everest.
+ Road permit
+ CE certified oxygen cylinders (6 x 4.3 lts. per member) with British top out mask and regulator.
+ Medical, accidental, and search and rescue Insurance for all involved local staffs.
+ All rope fixing and icefall management charges in the Expedition.
+ 6 bottle for member and 3 bottle for Sherpa (4l) with 2 sets of mask & regulator.
+ Complete camping setup with dining & kitchen tents, chairs and tables in Advance Base Camp.
+ Necessary shower and toilet tents, individual member tents in ABC.
+ One each tent for member & Sherpa sharing in Camp 1.2,3 & 4.
+ Solar panel/generator for light and battery charge in Advance Base Camp.
+ Duffel bag and trekking map (Duffel to be returned after trip completion)
+ First aid medical kit carried by the guide
+ Necessary paper works, all government, and local taxes
+ Complimentary welcome or farewell dinner in Kathmandu with the host family
- International Airfare
- Nepal Visa fee for on arrival entry visa (US$ 25 or equivalent for 15 days, US$ 40 for 30 days & US$ 100 for 90 days. For further more information, have to visit Nepal Immigration Department official website.
- Travel & Health Insurance [needs to cover Emergency Heli Rescue at altitude]
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu
- Any alcoholic beverages, cold drinks, and boiled water as well as snacks, desserts, etc. during the trek
- Expenses by usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phone and Internet.
- Clothing, packing items or bags, personal medical kit, or personal climbing gears.
- Rescue, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses of the member.
Permits for walkie-talkies & filming if special camera.
- Gratuity for Guide
- Hot shower, wifi, battery charges (available at extra cost in lodges, sometimes free)
- Unforeseen expenses not under our control such as flight cancellations or delays, weather-related issues, illness during the trek, rescue costs, etc.
- Any other costs not specifically included. Please feel free to ask if in doubt.