+ Private trek with an English speaking government licensed, ministry of tourism, trained trekking Guide with meals, accommodation, salary and insurance
+ 1 porter (between two clients) to carry your luggage during the trek (max 20 kg; i.e. 10kg pP) with meals, accommodation, salary and insurance
+ Initial entrace and final exit by sharing jeep/bus [upgrade possible]
+ Pick up and drop off by private vehicle inside the Pokhara
+ Full board meals (Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner) during the trek
+ Accommodation during the trek in carefully selected teahouses
+ Trekkers Information Management System [TIMS] registration card
+ Annapurna Conservation Area Entry Permit for all members
+ First Aid kit
+ Farewell dinner
- International Airfare to and from your country
- Nepal Visa fee for on arrival entry visa (US$ 25 or equivalent for 15 days, US$ 40 for 30 days & US$ 100 for 90 days. You also require 2 passport sized photos)
- Travel & Health Insurance [needs to cover Emergency Helicopter Rescue at altitude]
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu
- Any alcoholic beverages, cold drinks and boiled water as well as snacks, deserts etc. during the trek
- Tips for Guides & Porters
- Hot shower, battery charges (available at extra cost in lodges, sometimes free)
- Unforeseen expenses not under our control such as flight cancellations or delays, weather related issues, illness during the trek, rescue costs etc.
- Any other costs not specifically included. Please feel free to ask if in doubt.
Extra time and expenses due to vehicle cancellation
Vehicles are postponed for one or more days because of strikes, natural calamities etc. In case of the vehicles cancellation due to earlier mentions reasons, extra expenses Guide and porter extra day’s wages, except the number of days included in the package extra day’s extension due to vehicles or some other reason from individual clients must bear by themselves, etc.) might occurred which are not included in the package and one should ready to bear those expense. We also arrange for a Helicopter charter from Kathmandu to Lukla or return instead but this adds significant extra cost. We highly recommend that you take potential delays into account and allow for some days extra day in Kathmandu. Because of the vehicles, there will be changes in your travel date. Make sure that all the extra expenses occurred due to the unforeseen condition will be bear by your travel insurance company.