See earth's tallest pillar Mt. Everest 8,848m including more than 300 snow-capped peaks, snow land of Sherpa from the Helicopter ride
The Everest Helicopter Tour is one of our favorite tour and we’d be delighted to help you explore this impressive region in Nepal.
Helicopter Tour in Everest is planet’s most exquisite tour without a deny. Our Everest Helicopter scenic flights tour offer you magnificent bird's-eye views of earth’s tallest pillar Mt. Everest including more than 300 snow-capped peaks, lakes, rivers, Sherpa villages and an experience you will never forget. Our 3.5hr helicopter tour commence from KTM City airport location of the heliport, ride to Base Camp of mount Everest through KTM city, Lukla, Bhote Koshi River, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Dingboche, Goraksheep, Kala Pattar. After receive well photo, we back to Shyangboche and receive breakfast at Everest Excellent View hotel and in the end return to KTM. Gokyo Cho La Pass Trek, Island Peak ascend, Mera Peak ascend also available.
Representative of Incredible Himalayan Sherpa Adventure receive you from your hotel, transfer you at airport and finally again receive you from there and drop off you to your hotel.
- Awe-inspiring views of the planet's crown Mt. Everest including more than 300 snow-capped peaks
- Discover the best of Ktm Valley City with a tour narration from a highly-trained pilot
- Enjoy breathtaking views from above
- Fly over the highest peak in the world, including Mount Everest.
Set the foot on Kalapatthar (5550m), where you can see the awesome views of Mount Everest(8848m), Lhotse(8516m), Nuptse(7861m), Amadablam and more
1. Enjoy the view of 7000 to 8000 meter peaks including world highest Mt. Everest be your lifetime experience.
2. Breakfast at Everest View Hotel covered by snowy walls of Himalayan giants.
Season: Fall-Winter & Spring
Tour Type: Helicopter
Start/End City: Kathmandu
+ All airport transfers. We’ll pick you up personally
+ Sightseeing flight
+ All heliport fees
+ National Park Permit & paper works